Thursday 23 March 2017

My travel bag


As I am currently on my way to Plymouth and I am changing trains in London.
I thought I would write a post about some travel bits and bobs.
My bag is very different on a day to day basis than from when I travel.
Travelling around London, although a very lovely thing to do, can be very unhygienic with the amount of people around.
First things first, hand
sanitiser or hand wipes especially if you are catching a tube or bus its a must.
Ear phones and magazines is another essential although being in London is very time consuming there can be a lot of travelling so its a good way to keep yourself occupied.
Snacks.. Whether you are working, shopping or have errands to run it's always best to have something in your bag to munch on in case you are too busy to stop.. We don't want to be getting light headed now do we?

I will definitely recommend for those who are staying the night or for a few... TAKE A SUITCASE! I will tell you now that you will hugely regret not taking something with wheels, getting to and from your hotel or if your accommodation doesn't look after your bag while waiting to check in/out... Your whole body will thank you, I mean you're quite lucky if you are staying with family.
Dry shampoo and minimal makeup bag is a must for me, I always take my normal over sized make up bag but I like to have a smaller one with essentials in just in case I feel gross and need a top up. Saying that I would say face wipes is and essential if you are a makeup wearer for the fact that I know how cakey your face can feel after you've been sat on a train, plane or car for a while.. a face mist would help also to re-hydrate.

I'm pretty sure I've forgot a few little things that you just chuck in your bag and forget about!

Happy travelling! 
Meg x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Megan Harley. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig