Thursday 12 April 2018

To gym or not to gym?


Its time for gin... oh no wait, gym!

The majority of people dont necessarily like going to the gym or find it more of a chore.. I am one of those people!
Exercise, in any form, It is one of those things that kind of has to be done, not to lose weight but to keep healthy.

I have always been similar a weight, I yo-yo between a few pounds but nothing drastic.
Going to the gym for me is more about staying healthy and mainly to tone up; I like to keep a bit of muscle in my legs and keep the shape in my bum!
My problem is not with working out at the gym its with actually going, I have to find the motivation to actually put on layers of Lycra and find the effort to go!

When people think of the gym, they think: sweaty betty's, huffing and panting leaving all stiff which admittedly is part of it but what I actually enjoy is being able to clear my head and leave with increased energy whilst staying fit.. basically killing two birds (or three) with one stone.

Its not about losing weight or dropping dress sizes so dont pressure yourself, stick to what you are comfortable with and bring on the motivation by thinking of all the good things that is does plus I feel like I've achieved something once i've been which is fab!

Put the gin down!
I think exercise is something we should all be doing and not enough of us actually are. Just under 50% of the people I asked say they don't go to the gym because they have no motivation,  So..find what motivates YOU
, whether that be certain activities, (running, trampolining, yoga) just the fact you bought a super cute gym outfit or you love being outside!! It all helps.

Whats your fave way to excercise?
Meg x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Megan Harley. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig