Sunday 27 May 2018

Date nights and days out: summer times


Heyy guys! a little post on a few date nights/days out ideas that might help those who like me, love winter so you can snuggle up in bed with snacks and a tv show.. and that's date night sorted ✔

Although its not as great in the summer, if you're trying to get that summer body or when you're both chucking the quilt off and fidgeting because its getting too hot!

The Penny date:
I have actually done this one myself, it passes time for you indecisive people who stand there trying to decide what to do or where to eat, it pretty much picks for you. Take a penny (or any coin really) label heads- right and tails- left or vice versa, and the idea is when you leave your house (or wherever you start) every corner/end of the road you get to you flip the coin and go which ever way it tells you, do this about 20 times (you maybe want to pick a lower number if you have longer streets else you might be going a while, or higher if you have tiny zig zag streets.. I know what I mean.) And on your last number corner/end road, wherever you end up you have to make a date/day out of your spot.. so you may end up at a field/park and decide to have a picnic or maybe at a cute lake or a small cafe etc. I mean it may go slightly wrong in some cases and you end up on a dead road haha, but you can always adjust it or add 5 more flips. We were lucky enough to not end up in the middle of no where and ended up by the canal across from a pub by the canal (which we wouldn't of normally picked. I suppose as long as you have fun that's all that matters (and don't forget how many flips you've done)

We're going to the zoo, how about you?:
Who doesnt love animals right?! I love this idea as i think its kinda chilled, you can have a wonder around and actually talk without being interrupted by waiters or people behind you telling you 'shh!' At the cinema, whether its your husband/wife or a first date it gives you things to talk about and there is always something to do or look at! Always fab too if the weathers nice!

Fair play:
A great one if youre on a budget. I dont know about you but i loove the fair, even at 21 years old haha! I think its a great distraction, theres so much going on and, well.. hotdogs and doughnuts!! Its just a good vibe. A great place to have a laugh! Its not tooo expensive as well, i mean you dont normally have to pay to get in and its normally £2/£3 each per ride.. £18 for a few, £2/£3 for a snack or something.. about £25.

Restaurant roulette:
This is for you indesisive lot! I am very indesisive and have to be in the mood for certain food, me and my boyfriend have a nightmare trying to decide where we want to eat, thats why its a fun idea to figure out which meals you like and pick a place for a starter, a different place for a main and different place for dessert, it prolongs your evening instead of an hour long dinner and you get a few different types of food if you and your partner are feeling different things.. best of both worlds!

Hope you enjoy and maybe get some use out of these ideas. I am definitely going to try to. Have a fab summer guys and thanks for reading!

Meg x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. haha, i just found this blog trying to find something online, it's funny because we share the same name, and i'm also a libra :D (as i presume from your blogs header image)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats soo strange! I saw this and thought why have I commented on my own post! Yass libra too! Xx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love this post, will have to try out some of these ideas on my next date!! Thank you! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh fab!! Definitely, just a bit of fun! Xx

      Delete
  3. Love this post! Especially love the idea of 'the penny date', I'll definitely have to give this a try as me and my boyfriend are SO indecisive! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of a penny date. We will definitely try that!

    ReplyDelete

© Megan Harley. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig