Monday 15 June 2015

Meals of the week


I was quite excited to right this post as it was something a bit different, but unfortunately my photos haven't wanted to upload and as this is a photo based post, it kind of looses its purpose (the reason i have been a bit distant from blogging recently).

Whilst struggling with uploading, my laptop decided to delete a few photos which is so frustrating, but i decided im still going to upload the photos and post, it will just have to be a short week, sorry guys!

These aren't all main meals some of them were lunches and some were dinners all from one week, and no i don't eat out alot i just thought it would be more interesting if i posted about a week a went for meals a few times.




Gorgeous snacky lunch at Revolution ( a great place to eat) with buttermilk chicken strips- which was so tasty, snack size burgers and homemade sweet potato chips. It was surprisingly healthier than i though.



A quick lunch from Caffe Nero. Tuna and Mozzarella melt panini, can't go wrong with Caffe Nero.



My first ever visit to Wagamamas. So of course i got the all famous Chicken Katsu Curry, which i loved, however i am aware they aren't very good for you. But this isn't a 'Healthy meals of the week'.





And one of my favourites, my mums homemade Moussaka (like a potato lasagna) with veggies and my absolute favourites Sweet potato fries, which i eat with nearly every meal at the moment. These ones or just shop bought but my mum definitely makes them better.

Lastly i made myself a lovely Spinach and ricotta tortelloni as that is my new obsession, placed with tomato and basil sauce on top with peppers and caramelized onions and of course a piece of garlic bread on the side. However the picture did go missing.

I am so sorry guys for the mish mash of a post, i hoped it would be better if i didn't have laptop troubles. 

Thank you for reading.
Meg x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Megan Harley. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig