Sunday 30 August 2015

Fashion Inspo


Fashion is a very personal thing.

I think a lot of people think they can just take ideas from other people, wear it and call it their own style, which to be honest i think i did to.
If you don't like it, don't wear it because you will be able to tell. It is definitely something that comes with time, it will take you a while to figure out what you are most comfortable in, what looks best on you and so on. I am still not 100% sure what my personal style is yet but i am getting there.

These are a few of my fashion inspirations.

I love Kate Moss' model off  duty style she always has, its really simple and classic. She wears really monochromatic basic pieces but layers them an pairs them with a pair of classy heels or a bold lip colour.

I really like how Fearne cotton styles her clothes too, they are
some times quite similar to Kate Moss' looks but maybe with a bit more colour and she definitely likes to pair different patterns together.


Lastly for celebrities, after loving her as Haley Dunphy i also love her when shes just her normal self Sarah Hyland, i quite like both of her styles on TV and off, she has more of a feminine look than the other two but she still likes to wear a relaxed, classic look too.


I also really like getting inspiration and ideas from bloggers, my favourite looks and biggest inspirations are Lily Melrose, Sammi (beautycrush) and Kailee Mckenzie. I love taking ideas and pieces from their outfits and styles they come up with and put together.

whose your style inspiration?

Meg x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Megan Harley. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig