Sunday 23 July 2017

My night time routine

Beauty sleep is one thing we all need a great deal of, whether its to revitalise you for the day ahead or as part of your chilled night in.
I have a few things that I do before I get into a nice snug bed that helps me to wind down and relax to enhance my maximum beauty sleep.


After a long day of doing whatever I've been doing first thing is to run a nice relaxing bath, this is my wind down time with a candle and maybe a glass of wine or a nice hot drink .. time to catch up on some YouTube videos. Of course I use my much loved Soap and Glory scrub and body wash and my trusty Wilkinson Silk razor to feel refreshed an like a women again.


Then its time for my skincare routine. I start out with my Liz Earle cleanse and polish to remove any left over dirt or makeup and follow it up with using a scrub, I like to use Garniers Pure Active 3 in 1 scrub or Clarins Gentle Refiner.
On to the most important face product which is a night cream, I've been loving No7 Protect and Perfect Night cream but some nights I'll pop Clarins Hydra Quench cream face mask on and let that sink in through the night, its good to switch it up a little!


Time to get in some Pjs and hop in to bed with a glass of water and I like to do some light reading before I sleep so I have a scroll through some blog posts and jobs a gooden, BUT there is no point of trying to get a good night sleep if you're tackling a lumpy mattress in your dreams, that's why its important to make sure you have a great up to date mattress that's going to help you sleep not prevent it, like the Leesa Mattress.

Each step is on your way to a better beauty sleep that's why I love having a night time routine that will help me conquer the morning to come.. especially a Monday!
More information about Leesa Mattress here.


Night Night Lovelies
Meg x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Megan Harley. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig