Thursday 8 March 2018

beauty tips to my younger self



  • A few coats of mascara is enough, you dont need the whole tube.


  • Please stick to one foundation preferably something less cakey.. you dont need Rimmel match perfection with dream matte mousse on top!!!


  • Foundation lips are not a thing! No not put gloss over it!!


  • Go to a salon and get your nails done for prom, dont attempt it yourself, you'll only regret and hide your hands all night!


  • I appreciate you blending your foundation and not creating 'slag lines' well done but your fake tan needs to be rubbed in, please ask someone to check it is before you leave the house.


  • Mattifying powder is not extra coverage, stop clogging your pores by packing it on over foundation!


  • Stop running a mascara wand through your hair to create streaks... stop trying to be cool!

Yes looking back at these things makes me feel very nostalgic and... embarrassed, although my make up skills have improved, leaving these horrid habits in the past woo!

what were your teenage mishaps?

Thanks for reading.
Meg x 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Haha! This post is fab! Why did we apply so many layers of mascara to our lashes? Ew, just think how clumpy they were x

    www.itsmeganelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet! I don't know but it definitely did not make them longer!! I remember coming home from parties etc. And it crumbling all round my eyes! Oh dear x

      Delete
  2. what a fun post! One of my biggest regrets to this day is not learning how to properly fill my brows before grade 12 grad photos ... yikes!
    xx J

    https://forevertwentysomething.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily theres millions of brow products nowadays, which you cant really go wrong haha! X

      Delete
  3. I love this post! Oh some of the things I’d tell my younger self! (Don’t wear foundation that is 3 shades darker than you actually need. Orange is not cool!) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! this post made me chuckle, so many things I used to do too! xx

    Sinead | www.subjectbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im glad haha! Every teenager should go through this stage! X

    ReplyDelete

© Megan Harley. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig