Sunday 9 November 2014

A new favourite // Garnier eye makeup remover

So I purchased the new Garnier Express 2 in 1 eye make up remover and so far I can safely say this is my new favourite eye makeup remover! Yes I said it.

I have finally found a product that successfully removes eye makeup without tearing lashes out.  It is such a gentle product, that doesn't feel heavy or oily at all.

It is also safe to say I ended up with this in my eye at two points, me being clumsy and it DOESN'T sting yay!

I would definitely recommend go try it out if you're looking for a new eye makeup remover product.
Plus it is so affordable, I picked it up for about £2.30 on sale from superdrug (I think It was half price).
Enjoy x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Megan Harley. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig