Friday 14 November 2014

5 fave A/W polishes

As winter is creeping up on us, everything is getting darker including our nail colours.
So I thought I would share my five favourite at the moment.

I have had this one for a while but it is one of my favourite colours.
 Barry m - berry cosmo.

A lovely dark teal blue colour by Color Club - Glossy seal.

Three I have recently picked up but love. Maybelline Color Show.
A classic white for a all black or monochrome outfit - Winter baby.

Everyone needs a black nail varnish try - black to basics.

Last but not least my favourite, autumn turquoise colour - Urban turquoise.

I am now a very big fan of the Color show nail varnishes.

Comment below your favourites!
                      X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Megan Harley. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig