Friday 28 November 2014

Foundation for a fiver

I have experimented with numerous foundations trying to find a good high street foundation that does the job, I found a few that I liked, but one that definitely surprised me.

The MUA undress your skin illuminating foundation. For only £5 it does a very good job. I slightly disagree with the illuminating bit, it has more of a matte finishing on my skin, i guess it depends what type of sin type you have, but
It is a winner for those who like a high coverage foundation as it has a thick consistency and surprisingly it lasts a while and that was without powder.

This would be a good purchase for someone that like experimenting with products or someone who likes a fuller coverage but doesn't want to be paying Laura Mercier prices.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Megan Harley. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig