Thursday 28 May 2015

lunch date 27.5.15

So after a nice browse of the shops today and i can proudly say i didn't buy any unnecessary things, me and my friend thought we would go for lunch. Edging away from McDonald's for once, we went to Wagamamas! I say that excitedly because i have never been until today.

Obviously we had chicken katsu curry (i don't think i would know what else to pick) and for a first timer, i thoroughly enjoyed it and will be going back. *snaps for Wagamamas*


We then went for a another look around our shopping center as we were both very full before heading to The Slug and Lettuce, which is a pub/bar; i know there s quite a few of them in England but you may of not heard of it. Anyway we headed there for dessert which topped the bloating off, but it was worth it.
I ended up having the waffles with ice-cream and caramel sauce and my friend went for the chocolate 'puddle' it was called, basically chocolate fondant. They both tasted gorgeous and would have them again.



After strolling around in the beautiful weather we decided to stop spending money that i definitely didn't have and head home following are lovely catch up, lunch and relaxing in the sun.

I definitely was i need of it.

what other dishes at Wagamamas are good?

Meg x






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Katsu curry from Wagamama's is one of my all time favourite meals! The yaki soba (I think that's how you spell it) noodles are also very good!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be mine aswell! i will try that next time thank you! x

      Delete

© Megan Harley. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig