Monday 1 June 2015

Lancome - Teint idole ultra 24h Foundation



When deciding to write this i found it shocking that i hadn't written a post about this product before as its my favourite!

I'll just get straight into talking about the product and hopefully not ramble on.

I find it hard to find a foundation that i use religiously, as there's not one that has me hooked.. until my discovery of this beauty!
I have been using it for about two years now and i have never committed to a foundation this much.

if you like a light weight base, this is not the foundation for you as it has got more of a medium/high coverage; despite that, it has a flawless finish, i mean flawless!
I would say the coverage is similar to Estee Lauder Double Wear (which i have a love-hate relationship with) although this is a lot more of a dewy, hydrating formula, i find, whereas the double wear is on the matte side of things.


The main reason i love this and probably the one factor people want to know most about: the staying power. I can honestly say it doesn't slide around your face, i haven't wore it for a full 24 hours (pfft i need my sleep) but it beat the 12 hour mark. I cant imagine it managing a full 24 hours with out one or two touch ups but it definitely gives it a good go.

Overall it is a great foundation, it doesn't grip to any dry matches i have, and i have alot.  I would advise anyone with oily skin to seal it with a powder because the glowy formula will exaggerate already oily skin a tad without a powder.

This is a great foundation when you want a flawless base; it smoothes out your pores and it covers just about everything

Have you tried it?

Meg x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Megan Harley. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig