Thursday 12 February 2015

Kiko haul


Recently I have been looking for some new products and after my first Kiko purchase in London i couldn't resist going on line to order a few more bits, PLUS they have a few really good sale items at the mo.

I wasn't going to go over board so i just bought a few things:

Long Lasting Stick- 21 passion fruit/ 37 burgundy
I already have one of these which I love so when i saw the dark burgundy eye shadow stick i had to add it to my basket. These last really long on your lid and apply really easily.















Infinity eye shadow- 203/ 207/ 208
I wanted some more single shadows being as most of mine are in palettes, so i order 3 new ones ( i think two of these were down to £3) these eye shadows are really pigmented and they are quite big so you get quite a bit for your money, i also bought the palette to put them in.


Lastly i bought a lipstick, i had trouble deciding which lipstick to have, but now i wish i had chose the other one because this one is a pinky nude colour but way to pale for my skin so makes me look a tad ghostly but it would suit darker/tanned skin. The formula and texture is great i'm just disappointed with the colour as it looked darker online.






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Megan Harley. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig