Saturday 24 January 2015

My skincare routine

So I have a whole new skincare routine being as I've never really had set products that I always go to; I thought I would try to find some. So here I am with my daily products!

Clarins intense eye makeup remover-
It does 100% of what it says: takes off  heavy eye make up and waterproof with out having to pull every eyelash out while doing it.

Emma Hardie moringa cleansing balm-
I swear by this cleanser! This is definitely a product I will keep on buying. My skin has honestly been the softest its ever been, it definitely does its job and takes off every bit of my makeup. I just apply a bit o my face and then remover with a cloth and warm water, until clean.

I often use a scrub every other couple of days after i cleanse but i don't have a specific exfoliator that i use, i tend to switch between a couple depending on my skin that day. 

the origins ginzin moisturizer-
I then take my moisturiser, I must say this is a good face cream but the smell just makes this above any other. It is definitely a water based face cream, it is very hydrating.

If I feel like I need a little extra hydration I go to the Clarins hydra-quench which is slightly thicker and i tend to use this as a night cream because although my T-zone can get quite oily my skin can still be really dehydrated.

so that is basically what i do to my skin everyday to take my makeup off, nothing too complicated just a simple routine. let me know what products you like to use?

meg x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Megan Harley. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig