Thursday 9 April 2015

Let's talk face masks



It has been such a long time since ive found a good face mask that i can use a lot, so ive been testing a few out and here's what i think.

I'll start off with the Balance me radiance face mask, this is a cream mask with little beads in in to help exfoliate as. It claims to soothe, polish and hydrate. It definitely does hydrate your skin as it is cream based but i didn't feel it added any radiance to my skin.

Next up i have the Clarins Hydra Quench cream mask which i do really love, i use this when i feel my skins having a really dry day or if i know my make up needs to look especially good the next morning. It is super hydrating as the name gives away.

Again i have a cream mask (sorry guys, its just a coincidence) Its the Sisley Black rose cream mask, This is a lovely mask that gives your skin such a glow when the mask is once off, all the nutrients really sinks in leaving your face so hydrated. Similar to the Sisley black rose facial oil! You probably noticed i only had a sachet of this, it is my last one as i had quite a few, its a great product but i don't think i am ready to spend £95.50 on the full size.

I have left my favourite till last, this is kind of a 3 in 1. Garnier Pure 3 in 1 wash, scrub and mask. This is more of clay/cream mask with Pumice exfoliator in it. Once you have left this on for a good 10 minutes it hardens into more of a clay form and after taking it off with warm water my skin has felt soften then ever!! it really works, plus for anyone that has spot prone skin it has salicylic acid in to get rid of those nastys. Good old Garnier.

meg x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Megan Harley. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig