Wednesday 11 January 2017

1 of 365


We are already in 2017, how incredibly fast did that go? Although we are now in a new year im slightly sad yet relieved that its over.
We all had some good bits and bad bits, I finished my college course, I spent most of the year pretty busy, i found out i was going to have a niece/nephew and I moved into my own flat. I also learnt a lot from some of the not so nice things that happened, plus I turned 20.. Ugh to getting old.

I have started this year of.. Well for one, ill and that's why this post is a lot later than I would of liked, but two also quite anxious of what is yet to come. I think 2017 is the year for great things, despite everyone saying that every year that this is going to be their year, I honestly have a gut feeling about this one.

Going into 2017 with all my new bits from Christmas I decided to have a bit of a clear out (mainly of old makeup I no longer want) and I'm starting a clean-ish slate, ready to look forward to all the new adventures.

What was your favourite parts of 2016?
Meg x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Megan Harley. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig