Tuesday 17 January 2017

Products Youtube made me buy / Beauty


I don't normally give in to all the beauty hypes that everyone seems to obsess over unless i instantly get hooked as soon as i see it.
There is a few products that i wasn't too fussed about getting hold of but eventually gave in and here are my thoughts.

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish: A very raved about product but they were not wrong in doing so, also a product i have wanted for a very long time but never got round to buying it. Its a lovely lightweight cream cleanser, it definitely does its job and worth the buy but i do have a few other cleansers i may reach for first however i don't regret buying it as it does leave my skin feeling super soft.

One product that i think everyone has tried at least once as it had such a good turn out for a smaller high street brand. Collection Lasting perfection Concealer, for me since they released that concealer their make up game got that little bit stronger and started bringing out some other really good products. Personally i think its a really good coverage but it doesn't look cakey or crease loads paired with the right powder, the best thing is they even have a pale enough shade for my skin which is normally quite hard to find in a concealer.

On to another concealer that I'm not all to impressed with is Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer, firstly they have very limited shades so unless you're a shade nude or light (meaning the tiniest bit lighter than nude, not light) then you might want to try a different concealer. I have shade light which is a little bit darker than my foundation.. so not really light enough for us ivory chicks. It also has a medium coverage but i don't find it does an awful lot for me.

Urban Decay all nighter setting spray was one hyped up product.. although i kind of went along with this one because i hadn't really heard any bad reviews plus the primer potions work fab, so i thought this might work just as well. Being quite excited when i bought it, it disappointed me as i didn't see a massive different, maybe i used it wrong or something but this product didn't quite do the trick for me. Hence why it isn't in this photo as i gave it away.

Lastly a highlight brighter than the moon, one everyone, their friends and their friends dogs were talking about, even now after its been out for a while. I do to agree with all those people that it is a lovely highlight, maybe a little too powdery for me but it lasts ages and the iridescent glow it gives also lasts all day, it is definitely one of my favourite highlighter, it is quite handy to take with you too as it has quite a big mirror and is very slim.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Megan Harley. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig